Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summer!!!


Summer is here and it has been great. In June I went to my dads for a few days and Birmingham for a week. I finally finished the Alternative Certification program for my professional educators certificate; I could not be happier about that. We saw fireworks on the 3rd and the 4th and then again last night at the race so I am pretty much fire worked out. Although they were all pretty. So now it's July and Jackie and Patrick are down visiting. We went to the Daytona, Pepsi 400 yesterday. It was a lot of fun; which was a suprise to me. I thought it would be boring but it wasn't... I'm all packed and ready to leave for my trip on Friday :-) Going to Africa for 16 days to see my mom!!! So, that is pretty much all for now. Oh, I posted new pictures in my album so check them out.

No comments: