Sunday, September 28, 2008

Football Weekends

Well not much has been going on down here in Florida. I've just been busy with work and being lazy :-) Stephen has been working and playing golf. He is looking for a new job in Birmingham so hopefully that will pan out for us. We've been watching football ALL weekend, every weekend for the past few weeks :-) I made football cupcakes yesterday and they were really good; Yummy!Stephen and I are going up to Birmingham in a couple of weeks so that we can help mom with the By Provision Banquet. I am super excited; we haven't been home since the end of June. On another note, unfortunately our house did not sell so it is back on the market. I pray that it will sell, but Fall is not the easiest time so we'll see. Stephen and I are both anxious to get back up to Birmingham so the waiting is killing us. So anyways, that's just a little update on our lives; nothing too totally interesting...

No comments: