Saturday, July 24, 2010

My little love bug






Ellie is just the sweetest little baby EVER :-). We hadn't talked to mom in a few days and when we finally got her on the phone yesterday Ellie started kissing and hugging the phone. She was so excited to talk to her grandmomma and it was just so sweet. So then we got her on the web cam and of course Ellie was kissing "grandmomma", aka, the screen. She is definitely grandmomma's girl; I have to fight for my kisses when she's here :-)


(This was last month when we dropped off mom and bubba at the airport. Ellie was helping with the luggage)


We went to visit my dad last week and Ellie was saying "tito" and "tita". We got Pizza one night and Ellie wanted some so bad but I was trying to make her wait because we were in the car; well she just kept saying "itza" and signing "more". She is saying so much these days; she'll be using sentences before I know it. While we were there my nephew came to visit and he has gotten SO big. He is almost 9 and he is almost as tall as me and weighs almost as much as me. He weighs 97 lbs!!!! I can't believe how big he has gotten. I remember when he was a newborn and was so tiny. He is still very sweet and Ellie absolutely loves him. It doesn't matter if she hasn't seen him in months she goes right to him for him to pick her up every time. She just looks at him so lovingly it melts my heart.




Her other new thing is cereal with milk. When I put her on the counter she walks to the cabinet with the cereal, points at it, and then gets a bowl (which is also right there). I love that she knows what she wants and of course it is so cute. I think everything she does it cute ;-).




Stephen is doing good and staying busy with golf. He's been playing in lots of tournaments to try and prepare himself to go on tour this fall. He now has a golf trainer and a personal trainer so we're trying to get him ready. And the best part about this personal trainer is that it is FREE. His golf trainer is giving the guy lessons for free to train Stephen. He must have a lot of faith in Stephen so that makes me feel good. I am nervous about him going on tour but you only live once so he might as well go after his dream.




I don't know if I mentioned it last time but I am selling Premier Jewelry to make a little cash and I love it. I had nine shows this month so I was super busy but I love it. It's only a few hours and it gets me out of the house a little bit. At this moment I should be getting stuff ready because I am having Allison's baby shower here tomorrow. I really have so much to do and I don't know where to start.....Y'all have a great weekend!

No comments: