Monday, May 26, 2008

MIAMI


We went to Miami this weekend and I must say it was an interesting experience. We got a lot of sun on Sunday and both of us were a little sunburnt but I am all better. Stephen is still in a little pain but he'll be o.k. We got home today and Stephen cut the grass while I went to the grocery store. Then we grilled hamburgers and Tostones and are now relaxing and getting ready for bed. Oh, we have a contract on the house. We won't have a definate yes for a while but I am thankful that we have a contract. The first people who looked at the house put an offer on it. I am praying that everything goes through o.k. and I would love it if everyone else would pray for us as well. Lord willing we will be back in Birmingham by August :-) Well, I just wanted to update; I'll be back later!

No comments: