Saturday, May 31, 2008

My hair

I am thinking about cutting my hair. I have been growing it out for almost a year but now I am pretty much over it. It has gotten pretty long but the problem is that I never want to take the time to fix it so I always end up putting it up. One of the reasons I don't fix it is because I can't stand the feeling of my hair touching my back. I can even feel it through my shirts. So what is the point of having long hair if I am never going to wear it down?! I want to cut it to where it is right above my shoulders and put some auburn red high lights in it. I don't think I'll do the bangs again though because it is too much work...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ooooh, I think shoulder-length with auburn highlights would be VERY pretty on you! I need a change too...