Sunday, April 12, 2009

End of Spring Break

36 weeks and 5 days

The end has come and I must say it has felt incredibly long. I didn't do much in the past nine days. I spent I day at the beach, got a pedicure, did a little bit of shopping, and the rest of the time I've been bored during the day. Friday night Stephen and I went to the movies and saw "I love you Man". It was very funny, everyone should go see it. Then last night we went bowling with Kyle, Alison, Chris, and Maria. I bowled two games and must say I did not do a good job. We stayed for a few hours and enjoyed hanging out with our friends.




I did go walking four times this week and I think my body is done with that for now. The sides of my lower legs hurt so bad that it feels like they are going to break. I guess that's my body's way of telling me to stop. So, until Ellie is born I am finished exercising :-( I'm only 3.5 weeks away from my due date and I am ready to have her. I am quite uncomfortable at this point and have been feeling icky lately. I am HUGE but I have only gained 23 pounds so I think I'm doing pretty good. My legs, feet, ankles, and hands are still pretty swollen and I guess they will stay that way until delivery. It's quite uncomfortable feeling.




Well, that's it for now. My mom will be here in less than a month and so will our baby. May is going to be a perfect month :-)

No comments: