Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Break is here

Today Stephen and I went to the beach for a couple of hours. The weather was really nice, not too hot, not too breezy. I have no idea what I am going to do all week during break. All I know is that Tuesday I have a doctors appointment and Wednesday Katie and I are going to go back to the beach. Other than that I think I'm probably going to be somewhat bored. There's not a whole lot to do when I can't shop and the house is clean :-) We have everything all set up and ready for Ellie to get here so now I'm just waiting. I cannot wait to drink a sugar free red bull once she is born. Although I was thinking about it and if I am breast feeding does that mean I still can't have one? I'm going to go crazy!! Well, I just wanted to give y'all a quick update.

No comments: