Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My baby girl is three months old

3 month birthday
Look at those pretty blue eyes

This is an old picture but here is the toy I was referring to


How time is flying. Ellie turned three months old yesterday. She is getting so big and she is so alert. She has started somewhat playing with her toys. She has this thing that she lays under and it has a sun, moon, and star hanging from it. She has started to hit them with her hands and it is the funniest thing because she makes this face like "what in the world was that?". Other than that she pretty much just hangs out with me (and when I say with me I mean me carrying her around). She is babbling up a storm. I think she is going to talk early because she gives it her all as it is. She just squeals and opens her mouth really wide like she is trying to talk. She also likes to smile a lot and has even made the laughing face without actually laughing. If that makes any sense. Ellie and I have been enjoying each other at home every day while Stephen is at work. We sure do wish he was home more but someone has to make some money :-) Everything is good here. We took Ellie to the beach for the fourth of July and she did not like it. I think it was too hot and too bright out there for her. I guess we will try again some time next year; definitely not the fourth though, it was very crowded.






Let's see, other than that; Stephen has been working during the week and hanging out with us on the weekends. I really like that he has a normal schedule now. He does like his job, which will surprise a lot of people. I've been trying to be a good stay at home mom/wife and have been making him a good dinner every night for the past couple of weeks. I plan to keep this up because I love to cook and it is usually the only decent meal I get all day. Ellie does not seem to like it when I try to eat :-)






Well, speaking of dinner, it is time for me to get dinner ready. I'll try to blog again soon.

No comments: