Tuesday, July 28, 2009

She has figured it out

Ellie has completely figured out the toy that I lay her under. We finally put batteries in it so now I think she has some incentive to hit the hanging toys. She hits them with a vengeance too buddy, she is not playing around :-) She also kicks them with her feet a lot. It is so cute to watch. She just smiles away and squeals as she is playing.

She slept through the night last Wednesday; 9pm-5am!!! Wooohooo!! Since then she has only woken up once and then last night she slept 7 straight hours but it was 3:30am when she woke up to eat so I guess that doesn't technically count as sleeping through the night.

On another note, I am pretty much at my wits end with nursing and pumping. I am getting engorged EVERY SINGLE DAY and I just can't take it anymore. I really wanted to make it through six months but it looks like I am only going to make it to four months. The pain is just unbearable, not to mention when I am engorged I don't get much milk out, which means it's a waste. I am disappointed and actually feel guilty but what is a mom to do?

Well, I will keep everyone updated. As soon as I figure out what is wrong with my camera I will post some new pictures.

No comments: