Friday, March 26, 2010

Beautiful



It's been sooooo nice here lately. Ellie and I have been spending lots of time at the park. When we aren't at the park I am pulling her around in her wagon here on the property :-). She also loves to just crawl around on the grass and play with the dogs. Well I don't know if you would call it crawling. The grass is coarse and kinda hurts so she uses just her hands and feet. She doesn't let her legs touch the ground. It is so funny and cute to see. She has also become interested in walking. She has taken quite a few steps so I think walking is in our very near future- Yipee!!!!

Oh, and the other thing she still loves to do is stand in her rocking chair and go back and forth. She is quite the little dare devil, constantly climbing and lunging off of things, LOL.


Her eighth tooth is coming in, poor thing has had a runny nose and all the other stuff for about a week now. I can finally see the white coming through so hopefully she will be out of pain soon. She's been pretty good with the exception of a couple of nights. One night she woke up THREE times; it was like having a new born all over again.....


I took Ellie to the McWane center last week. I haven't been in about ten years but she has already been once. Grandmomma and Grandaddy took her back in October so this was her second trip. Lucky girl. There is so much to do there.


I just wanted to do a quick update. I'll try to load some new pictures to "my photos" but sometimes it is just so slow!!!

No comments: