Friday, December 3, 2010

Words, Sentences, and New things every day

We have something new going on around here and that is that we have been keeping Jackson three days a week and Ellie LOVES it. She calls "Jack" her baby and tries to help with everything from changing his diaper to feeding him a bottle. I have to constantly remind her that he is not a baby doll but a real baby and to be careful. She got a little carried away a few days ago and there was an incident but we have moved on ;-). On the days that Jackson isn't here she asks all day long "Where Jack?" and if you ask her where Jackson is she says "wit aunt anny" (translation= with aunt aly). We just love having him here!

New things Ellie is saying:
*My do it
* You see it?! (With such animation)
* I eat
* asasauce (applesauce)
* I nap (even bed time is called nap)
* I DID it!! (She helped decorate her Christmas tree and the big Christmas tree so now every time she sees either one of the trees she squeals "I did it!"
* I do it
* I dropped it
* My sool (step stool that she uses in the bathroom)
And a million other things that I can't think of right now. I mean she says new things EVERYDAY, all day.

Today I asked her if she wanted to help me make some cookies and she said "I make cookies"; when we walked into the kitchen she threw both hands up and went "woohoo". She is so animated and such a joy. She is so much fun to be around and is incredibly sweet.

No comments: