Monday, December 1, 2008

Home Sweet Home







16 weeks, 5 days



Stephen and I went to Birmingham to celebrate Thanksgiving with my mom, step dad, nephew, and brother. We had a WONDERFUL time. Mom and I made a yummy Thanksgiving lunch and I ate a ton. I am normally not such a big fan of Turkey but I guess the baby really likes it because I am all over it this year. I've had a Thanksgiving meal on three separate occasions already. Stephen played a lot of golf and I got to see all of my friends. It was so nice to be back home, I hate having to come back. I did some shopping with mom, ate out lots with my friends and hubby, and just hung out around the house. We got the Christmas tree for moms house the day after Thanksgiving and got her house all decorated. It looks sooo pretty. I should have taken a picture!! Stephen and I also did a little bit more painting. We are getting the house ready for us to move in :-) Mom and I went shopping one night for area rugs and we were very successfull, and tired...




We came back home yesterday and it took TWELVE long hours. The traffic on the interstate was unbelievably backed up. I guess everyone was traveling home not to mention it rained the whole time. We ended up taking back roads as much as possible and finally made it home at 9pm.




What a difference two weeks make. You can definitely tell I am pregnant at this point. I don't think any of my pre-pregnancy pants fit (unless I unbutton them) and my belly is getting bigger. I went to the doctor last week, the day before we left, and everything sounded good. I got to hear the heartbeat again and found out that I have only gained 3 pounds!! YAY!! I am worried about gaining too much weight so if I can keep the weight gain to a minimum I will feel much better. In 15 days we get to find out the sex of the baby. I am soooo excited!!! Oh, yesterday on the way home I think I was feeling the baby kick. Actually, as I am writing this I can feel the same little fluttery feeling. I think it definitely has to be the baby and it feels so cool :-) Well, that is all for now, I'm going to go back in the living room and sit with my love bug.

No comments: