Saturday, December 13, 2008

Only a few days to go



19 weeks 4 days




19 weeks 5 days


Last week was a really long week because I am anticipating finding out the sex of our baby next week :-) It was a good week over all with the exception of yesterday. I normally leave my house at 6:15 for work. WEll, yesterday I didn't even wake up until 6:49!! That meant that class was going to start in 20 minutes. I was PANICKED so I called the guy that teaches across the hall from me and he said he would watch my class until I got there. I just put my hair up, got dressed, brushed my teeth and was out the door. I was driving like a race car driver the whole way there and managed to only be 10 minutes late to class! Once I got in class it was quite chaotic. We were reviewing for a test when I realized that they didn't know the material; so I stopped the review and started going over the last couple of chapters again. I was just completely off track and it made for a pretty stressful morning. I normally get there at 6:45 so I have time to check email, go over plans for the day, write the agenda on the board, and get mentally ready for them so needless to say yesterday felt like a total wash. OH WELL! Last night we went to Andrew's for his going away party and had a good time. We ate Salad and Pizza and played Gestures and that other game where you can't say the words that are on the card?... It was lots of fun. I want the word game now, I had lots of fun with that one. I had never played either of those games before so I was surprised I liked it. Def. have to get that to play in the near future. I actually think mom would like it so that would be fun to do while we are visiting her :-)

So now it's Saturday and I just finished making Pancakes and Eggs. Evidently this baby of ours does not like eggs. I was in the middle of eating and immediately ran outside to "get rid of them". This same thing happened at IHOP a couple of months ago....weird. Overall I am still feeling really good. My belly seems to be getting bigger and I'll post some better pictures tomorrow when Stephen is home. I still haven't had any luck finding Maternity jeans so last weekend I just bought regular jeans in a size 2 and they fit really well. The waist is still a little big but that's good because now I can wear them for a little while. Now I kinda wish I had bought another pair in a lighter color so that I don't have to wear the same ones all the time. ..

Today I'm just going to clean house, do laundry, go grocery shopping, and then go all the way to winter park to pick up colored pencils for my class.

We are heading back up to Birmingham next Sunday, then to Nashville on Monday, Back to B'ham Wednesday afternoon, Vegas on Friday at 7 am, B'ham again on Tuesday at midnight and then back home on Jan. 1. We are going to be very busy little travelers and I can't wait!!!

Well, I gotta go and get busy with my day. I'll post again when we find out the sex of the baby. Have a great weekend.






P.S. Click on this website to view our Christmas video



No comments: