Thursday, December 4, 2008

What a day!

What a day this has been. Lets see, starting off my morning at work, at 6:55 am, a lady asks me if I am carrying twins! I calmly say "No, I'm 18 weeks pregnant; that would be 5 months". She then has the NERVE to say to me "WOW, I can't believe you are already SO big!" AS IF, I quickly inform her that I have "only gained 3 pounds". GREAT way to start off my day. What is wrong with people that they think it is o.k. to call a pregnant woman fat, basically. No one asked her what she thought of my weight gain. Besides, I am 5'3" with a very short waist and was pretty little before I got pregnant. Not to mention, I'M NOT THAT BIG!!! When exactly do people think it is that you start showing? At 8 months???? So that has been annoying me all day because I think it is just flat out rude.





So then I am ready to leave for the day. I had just gone to the mail room to make copies of a chapter outline when I realize that I don't have copies of the test that I am giving in the morning. So, I find the test, realize I don't have all the questions on there, complete the test, then go back down to the mail room to make more copies. So, I'm late leaving work; not that it really matters, I just like to come home.


This is the face I am making when the lady responds to me at the bank...


Then, I go to the bank to deposit a check. The check is not made out to me so I ask if the person is on my account can I deposit their check. She says "oh, you can deposit it no matter what". I say "Even if the last names are different"; "sure, no problem". So AFTER I write "Deposit only" on the check, and my account number she sends it back to me. "Sorry, I misunderstood what you said"?!!!! HOW DID YOU MISUNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID? I did not think they let idiots work at the bank. So now I have to go cash the check and explain that the people at Regions are not very smart and that's why the back of the check is all jacked up. Yeah, this is going to look really good. What it looks like is that I am trying to scam someone out of some money. I am so aggravated..... I am going to go change and go for a walk; maybe that will calm me down!


I am soooo glad that tomorrow is Friday!




P.S. I had to come edit the blog to let everyone know that after seeing my mad face I cannot stop laughing.

No comments: