Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's almost Friday

....and I am so glad! I've been taking the pain medication as necessary and am actually starting to get better. I managed to only take one pill today and it is already 6:30pm. I might have to take one in the middle of the night just to sleep though. I can't sleep anymore because of having to pee a million times a night and now the constant pain in my back...

Classes are going well. I probably only know 3 of the new students by name but give me a couple of weeks and I'll have it down pat :-)

3 months and 13 days until Ellie's due date- it can't get here soon enough, SERIOUSLY! So anyways, I'm off to lay on the sofa.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Shirley, you are just the cutest little pregnant person EVER!! My back hurt so bad when I was pregnant. I used to get up in the middle of the night and go lay in the bath tub and I would lay there until the water got cold, half asleep. Floating took the pressure off of my back. Just don't drown if you try it! : ) I hope you get to feeling better!