Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm feeling much better

25 weeks and 6 days.
I am glad to say that my back is feeling so much better. I have very little pain now. I am still taking it easy but hopefully I will be fully recovered by next week. The weather down here is absolutely wonderful so I went and enjoyed a pedicure this afternoon after school. The place that I like to go to always has the door open when it's nice outside so it's like being outside :-)


So Stephen is going to Vegas for a whole week next week. I don't know if I mentioned it already but he won the trip with work. They take the top 100 sales people in the nation on a trip every year and this year Stephen made the cut!! They normally go on a cruise but for some reason they decided to go to Vegas this year. I decided not to go because there isn't really anything for me to do by myself (other than shop but I don't really need to be doing that). Not to mention we were just there at the end of December. So, Stephen is taking his friend Burton, which I think will be really nice because they can play poker together and stuff :-) They are staying at the Bellagio, one of the nicest hotels in Vegas. So anyways, I'll be here, working and taking care of the dogs. Stephen normally does everything for the dogs so this will be a change.


Oh, and I cut my finger REALLY bad the other day while I was cutting Pineapple. It is really deep and it hurts.


I am proud to say that I have still maintained the 10 pound weight gain. I haven't gained any weight in the past two weeks and I personally think this is a good thin :-) I took a picture of my belly today while I was sitting at my desk so I'll post it here. My belly looks so much bigger when I am sitting down!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That's a beautiful picture!