Sunday, January 18, 2009

My poor back


I have pulled a muscle in my back and it is miserable. I can barely walk and am having a hard time sleeping. For the last three days I have been trying to lay around as much as possible, being completely lazy. I tried to vacuum yesterday and was only able to do half the house and had to sit back down. I keep heating up a rag and putting it on my back and that seems to help a lot. I am really hoping that I feel better by Wednesday because I have a new set of students coming in and I have to have on my game face so that they know who is boss :-) I went to the doctor last week, twice actually, and had an ultrasound. I could see Ellie sucking her thumb and it was the coolest thing ever. At this point I am obsessed with pulling up my shirt and watching my belly. You can actually see her moving around and it is AMAZING. My stomach now has a mind of its own and moves according to Ellie's mood. She is a very active baby, I will tell you that. It seems as if she is on the move all the time. We are still trying to decide on a second name for her but have not been successful.

We registered at Babies R Us this week and that was interesting. I pretty much scanned everything, I think. It's amazing how much stuff we are going to need. There are so many different options for everything!! I almost wish there was only one choice instead of a million.

Stephen is doing good, working and playing play station. He spent the day at Universal with a bunch of friends this past Monday and had fun. I was at work doing exam reviews, YUCK!!

Mom and Bubba are back in Africa. She will come back when Ellie is born and stay with us for a month (I think). I can't believe that I am already 24 1/2 weeks pregnant. This whole experience is going by really fast...

Well, that is all for now; I'll post new pictures soon.

No comments: