Sunday, March 9, 2008

My perfect weekend is coming to an end...


Well, what a wonderful weekend I have had. I really needed that extra day off. I took a nice long nap on Friday and caught up on my sleep. Saturday I worked on a "helping hands" project with some people from church. We worked on a community close to my house. It was a beautification project. The weather was nice but man the wind was working overtime. It didn't stop us though, we got everything done :-) Saturday night Stephen and I went to the Orlando Magic game, it was a good one. Oh, and speaking of the game, I had a slip up. Right before we left the house I had a cookie (well the dough anyways) for my sweet for the day. So, 3 hours later, I am sitting at the game minding my own business when my husband plops down beside me with dippin dots. I don't even think twice about it, he offers me a bite and my mouth flies open. As soon as I closed my mouth we both went "Uh-Oh", I had already had my chocolate fix for the day. Well, the damage was done and the taste was in my mouth, so after a little deliberation I decided to go ahead and eat more. I honestly did feel a little guilty. So, I thought I would skip out on the chocolate today. But no, I ate a cream filled Cadburry egg, and I enjoyed every minute of it. So, 1 little slip up...this is an on going battle. You don't just quit chocolate/sweets cold turkey!
Anyways, today we went to church, hit the gym, ate some Tijuana Flats, and then came home and did yard work. It has been a wonderful weekend. I am now prepared to go to work for another week! Have a great Sunday everyone.

No comments: