Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Yes, I did it


So I have decided to start a blog. I mainly started this so that my mom, dad, brothers, and others not on Myspace, can see pictures and keep up with me. My mom has a website and she has just started putting pictures up, I love it because it makes it feel like she isn't so far away. For those of you who don't know, she is in Africa so I only see her a few months a year. And of course my dad and brothers are in Tennessee and they don't Myspace. So that is that. I think I'm going to like this. I've started writing in a journal, well, my planner anyways, and I like it. Everything is good down here in Florida. The weather is BEAUTIFUL and I have been laying out for a little bit each weekend. Teaching is going great, I love the kids (most of the time) and I am really happy about the schedule. It seems as if we are always out for one reason or another which is WONDERFUL. Stephen is so incredible, I couldn't have asked for a better husband. He is so good with the dogs and with helping me around the house. Business is slow for him right now but that's o.k, it will pick up. For those of you that I told we are moving, we took our house off the market. Sorry for the bad news but the market is just terrible right now and we don't want to lose money, which is what will happen if we try to sell. So, we are here, for atleast another year. Maybe next spring the housing market will be looking up, who knows. I think it's going to be kinda hard for me to move anyways because I really like my school and the staff and everything else.....time will tell. Well anyways, I am off to the gym. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that your life is so wonderful. It gives me hope in some odd way.Your husband is gorgerous. Your young, beautiful and have life in the palm of your hands. Don't allow anyone or anything to take your dreams from you. Dreams keep you alive! I'm glad you stepped out to create your blog. Keep it up~ I love and miss you.
Pam

Anonymous said...

well,what can i said for a wonderfull step daugther, you always there when i need you and help me w/ my english (ja,ja) but the best thing i have next to your dad is you,stephen, christian mikey and haven my kids there i loved like a real mom.
love u.......
Rocio Rivera :)