Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not good

Well, I failed the glucose test so now I have to go back on Friday morning and take the three hour test. I cannot eat anything after midnight on Thursday. I go in for the test at 8:45 and have to sit in the office for three hours getting my blood drawn every hour. So, this is not good news. I hope I can make it for that long without food. Normally I end up throwing up when I get hungry so we'll see. I hope that I pass this next test but honestly it probably won't happen :-( So, that's the update, I'll post next week when I get back from Birmingham :-)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, nothing really happened- My jaw is just all messed up. It doesn't close right and it gives me horrible headaches every 2-3 days. So they have been trying to fix it for a couple of years but are giving up now and just doing surgery.