Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's so close

Feb. 23; 29 weeks and some odd days
I just realized I only have 10 weeks left until Ellie gets here! Everything has gone by so fast thus far... Work is going well, I just get winded very quickly when I give notes. On one hand I wish I didn't have to work right now but on the other hand I realize that I would be bored stiff sitting at home. I'm still getting up 4 or 5 times a night so I am not getting much sleep. I did finally break down and buy a pregnancy wedge so that my stomach is supported when I sleep. It is such a rip off to pay $17 for a tiny wedge pillow but I guess they know that you need it. Oh, and I put together the pack and play that my aunt gave me last weekend. It took me this whole week to figure out where the "bassinet" part is. I went to Babies R Us today and looked at the ones that were already assembled and realized that the "mattress" that goes at the bottom of the pack and play is the same mattress that you use for the bassinet part. To use the bassinet you just have to attach the netting that holds it up. It's hard to explain but I am relieved because now I don't have to worry about bending over to pick up Ellie all through the night :-) I also bought a quilted mattress pad to make it a little softer for our sweet little baby :-) I have 2 diaper bags, both packed and ready to go. The car seat is in B'ham and we will pick it up in a couple of weeks when we go to Jackie's wedding. So, that's it I guess...Oh, and I had a dream the other night that I had Ellie a week early and she looked just like Stephen. She had big beautiful blue eyes. I guess in a couple of months we'll see if these pregnancy dreams are true or not.

No comments: