Wednesday, February 18, 2009

YAY!!!


I passed my glucose test :-) This means I do not have gestational diabetes!!! I went to Birmingham last Saturday and came back on Monday morning. I spent Valentines night with Kelly, Chip, Josh, and Jasmine. We ate at Olive Garden and it was very yummy. Sunday we had my baby shower and it was very nice. I got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen since Christmas or Thanksgiving so that was really nice. Monday Stephen and I went to my aunt Rachel's and we all went out to eat and just hung out. So now it is Wednesday and I just got home from the dentist.


The weather is so nice down here, I love it! I'm still trying to go walking but it is so hard. My stomach gets really hard and I start waddling after about 20 minutes, it actually probably looks quite funny. OH, Stephen has now decided that we will name the baby Elizabeth Taylor Fike; we'll see how long this lasts. He has changed his mind on the middle name at least 4 times already... Well, have a good day! Oh, go to my pictures for updates ;-)

No comments: