Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring time, are you here?

I am so confused and annoyed by this weather. One week it's warm the next it's cold. Well I'm over it and so is Ellie. She got used to going to the park everyday and then it turned cold and rainy for a week and all day every day last week she asked to go to the park or the lake. I took some pictures of her a few days ago and if I didn't know it was Ellie I would not have recognized her. She has gotten so big and just looks so grown up. She is always telling people that "she be 2 and have ninnie nouse party". She is very excited and so am I. I have been making the decorations and list after list for the past two months. I've finished the banner and am almost done with the minnie/mickey mouse ears. Her party is going to be so cute! I'll post pictures after, which by the way is a month away :). Next thing I'll be working on is the pinata!

1 comment:

Laura Jaquith said...

I absolutely love the tutu pictures that Melissa did. She is just gorgeous. I can't wait to see all of your hard work you have done on the party.