Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So Sleepy

I am so sleepy no matter how much sleep I get. I had a guest speaker in class today and almost fell asleep during the second presentation I had to sit through. I decided to try and nap during lunch but I can't lay my head on the desk because my belly is too big. So I was trying to sleep while resting my head in my hands. I had just dozed off when one of my old students came by to say "hi". FRUSTRATING, I mean who in the world let her in the building in the first place. There aren't supposed to be any students in bldg. 8 during second lunch!!! So that's it, I'm super sleepy and frustrated.
Oh, and I got Ellie's crib mattress today :-) Slowly but surely we are getting ready.

1 comment:

Heather said...

i feel ya shirley. i had a friend who went through the same thing recently and she had to work too. she drank Boost energy nutrition drinks and ate protein bars and she said that helped some. there are some teas you can drink too, like green tea. good luck girl! not much longer to go! :)