Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fingers

Ellie is trying to learn the names of all her fingers. She really likes the pinkie finger and the thumb. Her pronunciation of all her words is getting so so clear. I think it's been clear all along but she's really sounding out each letter now. I love that she can talk. Makes life so much easier :)

Stephen and I took her to the bowling alley today. It was her first trip and she had so much fun. It was the middle of the day but they had cosmic bowling going on so everything was lit up. She liked her bowling shoes and that the shoe laces were lighting up. Of course daddy took her to the arcade section while we waited for our lane and they played games. She likes that game where you throw/roll the ball and try to make it into one of the holes. Daddy lets her walk up to the front and toss the balls in but she still manages to get them into the zero point hole most of the time, lol. We had lots of fun. After bowling we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and then to Target. It was such an awesome family day. I love days like these :).
Stephen and I decided that we want to join a bowling league together so I think we're going to do that in September. Should be lots of fun. It would just be nice to do something as a couple on a regular basis. I just need to talk to grandmommy about watching Ellie for us those nights. It's just one night a week and its close to her bed time. Besides, grandmommy and grandaddy love watching Ellie ( and she LOVES them). Shouldn't be a problem, I'm excited!

Everyone enjoy your weekend~

No comments: