Saturday, July 2, 2011

PeeJamies

Ellie would LIVE in her "peejamies" if I allowed it. This all started back in April, the day after her birthday party. Tito and Tita bought her a pair of pajamas with satin pants and she could not get enough. She wore them all day, every day and only took them off long enough for me to wash them. Below are the pjs I speak of...

I mean seriously, the only time she didn't have the p..j's on were when we were going somewhere. I was able to finally convince her to rotate her pjs but here we are, JULY, and she is still living in her pajamas. She is a lady of leisure. With that being said, a lot of the pictures I have of her appear to be in the morning, because she is in her p.j's, but it's just an illusion. Sometimes its 3 o'clock in the afternoon, we've been out and about in regular clothes, and as soon as we get back in the DRIVEWAY she's asking about her pajamas :). Who am I to tell her she can't lounge around the house, play in the yard, or on the trampoline in her p.j's? LOL. You're only young once.

No comments: