Saturday, March 7, 2009

60 days left

March 4; 31 weeks exactly
Countdown time. Ellie's due date is in 60 days exactly :-) I can't believe how close that is. Today is a beautiful day in Florida and I don't have a thing to do. I think I'll go take a shower and go to the outlets just so I can walk around outside. I guess I'll hit up Coach and Dooney and Burke to see if they have anything good :-) I layed outside for about an hour this morning to get some sun. I'm just enjoying my last lazy days. I know once the baby comes I won't be allowed to be lazy anymore. I can't even get motivated to clean the house right now. I just want to relax.

My belly has gotten so big! She must be doing some serious growing right now because I sure am! I'll post a couple of new pics real quick then I'm off to get ready!

No comments: