Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Pants!!

My new capris and my 32 week belly :-)


I finally found a pair of maternity jeans that fit!! Not only did I find a pair of jeans but I also found a pair of jean capris!! This is very exciting news because as most of you know I have not been able to find pants that fit this whole time. I found them at Babies R Us of all places. I've been mainly wearing dresses and up until about 3 weeks ago was wearing regular size 2 pants from Old Navy and the Gap. However, due to recent growth, those pants no longer fit. Even when I leave them unbuttoned it feels like they are squeezing me to death when I have to sit down, which by the way is often.
Katie and I have been walking 3.8 miles 3 days a week and I love it. I get so excited knowing that I am going to go walking on those days. Her neighborhood is older so it has lots of beautiful trees and landscaping and actually is somewhat hilly. I've been addicted to working out for the past 5 years but had lost the urge for a while once I got pregnant. I am happy to say that I am back on the horse and am ready to work out all the time. This is good news because I was a little concerned about working out after Ellie is born. I think she and I will be spending lots of time outside walking when she gets here. Either that or I'll join a gym (which is more likely).
The weather in Florida has been absolutely beautiful for the past couple of weeks and it looks like it is going to continue for the next week. I love it!
Oh, one last thing; I am considering having my pictures taken by a place called "Paper Doll Photography" next week. They would be outdoor pictures and they are very unique. They aren't your traditional maternity pics. It's hard to explain and they only have information on myspace so if you have myspace you can check them out, otherwise your out of luck. The pictures are retro looking; they dress you up and do your hair and makeup. I'll see if I can copy one of my friends pics and put it on here so you can get the idea. Again, it's not for sure yet, I haven't talked to my hubby :-)
Y'all have a good day~

1 comment:

Heather said...

You should totally do the Paper Doll photo session- I have seen their stuff, it is really great! very unique!

Nick is doing good. He should be out in maybe 2-4 years. Natalie does okay with the whole thing. The more time that goes by and the older she gets, the easier it gets for her. That is thoughtful of you to ask about that!

How is your back? still hurting?