Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm sick!

This is the view of my class room from my desk (with projects I need to be grading at this very moment)
I'm at work and I feel horrible. I have a stuffy, itchy nose and a headache. We're going to Birmingham tomorrow and I don't want to spend my weekend there being sick :-( Jackie is getting married on Sunday so we will be there until Monday morning. Driving back home Monday so that I can go to work on Tuesday. Christian and Haven are going to meet us at mom's house so we will get to see them. I am very excited about that.

I went to the doctor the other day and she said that my legs and ankles are a little swollen. She also said that I should expect to deliver about a week early because "petite women usually go early". I don't know how accurate that is but I guess we'll see. If I deliver early then I am going to have to come back to work for the first week and a half of June. Which wouldn't be so bad because all we do the last week is Final exams and then post planning (which means cleaning up).

Anyways, I'll keep everyone updated.

No comments: