Thursday, March 26, 2009

She is hurting me

34 weeks and 3 days
Ellie has been kicking me pretty hard lately and it hurts. It seems to come out of nowhere and I don't like it. I hope she doesn't injure anything inside of me. Oh, and last night I had dream that I gave birth to a little BOY!! I was so upset because I had already bought a bunch of clothes and her car seat and everything else was girly. Not to mention I was expecting a girl so I felt a little put off that it was a boy. I'm sure that she is a girl; I've had a couple of ultrasounds since the 20 week mark and they said she is definitely a girl. I guess it is just my subconscious worrying. In the dream I gave birth a month early, of course, because it seems that the entire time I've been pregnant I have dreamed that I give birth a month early. In reality I don't feel as if I will deliver that early and hopefully I won't deliver early at all because if I do my mom won't be here. She is coming in on my birthday, I think, which is two days before my due date. Now I don't want to go over my due date, I just want her to come right on time. Is that too much to ask? Haha, I know babies don't have a calender and they don't tell time, I'm just saying.

No comments: